Members of the Michigan Chapter of NASF (MINASF) gathered at the CityFlats Hotel in Grand Rapids on Saturday, March 18, for the Annual Technical Session and Dinner/Dance. Thirty-five people attended the breakfast and Technical Session, a great group for discussion and valuable networking.
- Mark Wagner, Wagner Enterprise
- Frank Wagner, MacDermid Enthone Industrial Solutions
- Brian Frazier, City of Grand Rapids
- Christopher Catalina, Scientific Control Labs
- Beth Gotthelf, Butzel Long, MINASF Board member and Advocacy Expert
- Brian Harrick, KC Jones Plating, MINASF Board member, NASF Board member
Additional members and non-members alike joined in the evening to enjoy great food and festivities at the Dinner/Dance, bringing the total to 82 attendees. Jesse Gerspach of Lacks Enterprise and his band provided the entertainment for the evening. Fun was had by all who attended!
MINASF would like to thank Mark Siegrist for his years of service with the Education Committee, MINASF Board and for co-chairing this event. Another big thank you goes to Jim Hankinson, KCH Services and MINASF Board member, for co-chairing and hosting this event.
A special thank you to the event sponsors!
Haviland Products Company
Palm International, LLC